Thursday 5 August 2010

Remembers




I wanted to share with everyone what I've been up to this year . I got commissioned for the second time to work on the project "Remembers", by the arts council england and with the talented New Yorker Kenny Baraka .
The show looks really promising so far and will be full with graphic novel illustrations
and a great performance by Mr.Baraka on stage.
dates and venues for the show are undisclosed at the moment but as soon as I get them confirmed I shall post them up.

(my maths teacher always said I could never make a living out of drawing "comic book stuff")
with all due respect to him wherever he is right now : "in your face!

2 comments:

Deb said...

defo - in his face. nice to see an update and i hope you are well. your image looks amazing.dx.

Cheism said...

That looks wicked! nice one :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin