Monday 23 June 2008

bear&boy on sale




hi everyone, I thought I should leave a little post to mention that my book "bear&boy" was accepted at playlounge and is now on sale there! 
so if you boys and girls have some spare time or are rolling about through Carnavy street , have a look!! and even better if you feel like giving a home to one of my books , then buy one ^ _ ^

this is really exciting as playlounge has been on of my favorite shops in london and I know all the stuff they sale is well selected , so my book will be on display next to work from Simon Lia, Tom Gauld , E boy and such.... so yeahh..is super cool.
(yeah the pic is crap...I'll try to take a better one this week ).

edited* (new pics with some light , yahoooo)
 

2 comments:

Deb said...

hello! thank you the comment on my blog. i wondered who it was from but as soon as i saw your profile pic-i was made up as i saw your work in london and really liked it! we thought your bear and boy was amazing. a blog is a great thing to have and i will add yours to my links. hope d&ad was good for you and your work. well done on getting 'bear and boy' out about. have you tried magma bookshops yet? dx.

Unknown said...

hey thanks for the comment, good luck!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin